For H60, Husdata is including a Windows software StatLink.
Some features of StatLink
- Two fully customizable real-time view
- Use own background picture and place objects freely
- Summarizes power consumption of compressors, Additional heater, pumps etc (if not variable)
- Historical / graphical reporting
- Built in text base database
- Storing data every minute
- View in line graphs, scalable and customizable.
- Configure auto generation of data files or html files
- Auto schedule to run reports, Send email report, Take snapshot pictures of Real-time or Line diagram views, etc.
- Write data to ODBC databases
- Remotely change heat pump settings such as heat curve from StatLink.
Setting up StatLink
- Access your H60 web interface by using the link in the mail from H60 and set API_ENABLED to 1.
- Take a note on which IP Address H60 have
- Download StatLink from the Husdata portal
- Install StatLink
- Start StatLink, go to settings and select the tab “Interfaces”.
- Select your heat pump model (doesn’t have to be exact) and enter the H60 IP address.
- Save and restart StatLink
Now all should work.
Please note that for historical data, StatLink has to be running continuously. The H60 is not storing any historical data.