Install instructions for the IVT Geo XXX, Air X, Vent 202, Airbox and Bosch Compress 7000 LWM and AW systems.
Thank you for purchasing our interfacing solution for IVT/Bosch heat pumps. The interface is easy to install.
- Power down the heat pump and open the front cover
- Locate the 3,mm socket service connector.
It can be traced by following the cable connected to the white terminal 23, 24 and 25 on the installer module marked with BBT.
- Connect the cable with the 3,5mm plug from the interface to the service connector.
- Plug in the interface module to the H60
- Close the front cover of heatpump and power it up