H60 Gateway Manual
- Quick start guide
- Open up the H60 case and attach the Heat pump specific interface cable to the H60 main unit. Be careful not to connect it the wrong way or unaligned. Use the cable cut-out in casing as guidance for its direction. Attach the lid afterwards.
- Connect H60 to your Heat pump
Connect the H60 to your heat pump following the specific instructions for your heat pump type. See the user manual for your heat pump cable on how to do this properly.
- First start up
Power up the Heat Pump. Now the GREEN LED will flash fast telling that it is in Access Point configuration mode.
Access Point (AP) means that it is visible as a device you can connect to using Wi-Fi, just as a router. If the GREEN-LED is not flashing fast, push the button on H60 and hold it 2 seconds until then green led is flashing fast telling it is in AP mode.
- Connect to H60 Access Point
Use your Smartphone or a computer with WiFi and connect to the H60 as follows. Go to WiFi setting on your phone/computer and scan for networks. You should find a Network (SSID) called “Husdata H60”. Select to connect to that network. No password needed.
If having issues, chat the Troubleshooting guide to learn how LED flashes are signalling what the problem is.
- Set you Wifi credentials
Next, start a browser (Safari, Google chrome, IE) and type in “husdata.net” in the address field. Now you should be able to access the web portal of the H60 and its welcome page.
- SSID home network key. Note that it is case sensitive.
- Password to your home network (also case sensitive)
- EMAIL: We recommend you enter your email address so that the H60 can mail you the IP Address the H60 at startup if you like to access this portal later for additional configuration or monitoring. It will also send you a mail with guidance information if something goes wrong.
- When finished, click SAVE AND RESTART button.
- Finalizing If all works you should have got an email from when H60 starts up with some info. From this mail you also have a link to register the device and get a trial period on Husdata Online.
- Done, check Troubleshooting section in this manual to verify correct start up sequence.
- Register trial for Husdata Online
Husdata online give you an easy way to get online to analyse all heat pump data and remote control settings using a computer or smart mobile. Other features are Notifications via SMS or email, automatic reports, etc. Read more: husdata.se/online
How can I evaluate this service?
In the mail H60 sends at startup, there is a link to register and request a trial. You will get a mail with account information when your registration is confirmed. If you after the trial want to continue to use the service, there is a function to subscribe in the Husdata account profile. Please check that the H60 setting HD_ONLINE is set to 1.